Monday

Inspire Me Monday - Soft Watercolours


Hey everyone! Jessie here today, hopefully to help inspire your creative week!

I am all about floral cards, in ever medium ever!! Today I have a video with some super soft watercolour on the Bubbles and Fizz digital stamp!


I really love this image, I chose to print the lightened version of the stamp and use some light washy watercolours. I really love the way this card came out. In my usual style I blew up the image to fit the front of a card and added the sentiment that comes along with it! 
I hope you enjoy my video!


I have always loved how washy watercolours work so well with florals, you don't have to worry about picking every little detail to come out with a super lovely card front! 


Colours used: (these are all Daniel Smith Colours, but you can use any watercolours you have on hand!)
Cobalt Teal Blue
Quinacridone Pink
Rose of Ultramarine
Moonglow
Sap Green
Serpentine Genuine
Green Apatite Genuine
Perylene Green

Thanks for stopping by,
Hugz,
Jessie

2 comments:

Late Blooming said...

Really like the colors you used. thanks.

CherylQuilts said...

Jessie, what beautifully soft colors, and I loved the video! Beautifully done with such great watercoloring. You inspire me to do more of it! It takes a lot of practice!! Thanks and hugs!