Monday

Cool Krafty Christmas Creations

Welcome to another fabulous Inspire Me Monday!  I'm hostess Allison Cope.

I live in Southern Alberta, Canada and we're experiencing an extremely hot summer this year.... okay, hot for where we live... LOL!  The temperatures have reached above 30˚C (86˚F) already more than once in the last few weeks and we're normally an average of about 23˚C (73˚F) here close to Calgary during the summer.

So to beat the heat, I thought I'd create a card with COOL feelings in mind.  I thought I'd go step-by-step through how I made my frosty Christmas krafty creation with you!

Grab a cool summery mock-tail and join me for some cool craftin' today...


Here's another quick peek of both cards.  Each card was created using the gorgeous holiday inspired Bough Wow Wow and Merry Littles stamp sets.... perfect for that cool feeling I so desperately need!



Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed the video and I hope you continue to join me in keeping cool where ever you are!

~ Ally ~

Supplies:

Green & Red Cheer Card 
stamps: Power Poppy (Bough Wow Wow, Merry Littles) cardstock:  Papertrey Ink (Rustic Cream), Neenah Solar White Cardstock, unknown dark kraft xcardstock ink: Memento (Olive Grove), Ranger Distress (Tea Dye), Copic Markers
die:  My Favorite Things (Die-nanics: Stitched Circles)
tool:  Tonic Distress Tool
ribbon:  Offray  twine:  Darice other:  Liquid Applique by Marvy Uchida,  thread.

Blue Cheer Card 

stamps: Power Poppy (Bough Wow Wow, Merry Littles) cardstock:  Papertrey Ink (Rustic Cream), Neenah Solar White Cardstock, Bazzill ink: Memento (Bahama Blue), Ranger Distress (Tea Dye), Copic Markers
die:  My Favorite Things (Die-nanics: Stitched Circles)
ribbon:  Offray - Simply Grosgrain 
tool:  Tonic Distress Tool   twine:  Darice other:  Liquid Applique by Marvy Uchida,  thread.
 

2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Ally, thanks for the great tutorial! I just love both cards, and the stitching is a great touch, along with that great Liquid Appliqué that just "poofs" into snow! Hugs!

Nora Noll said...

Thank you for a fabulous tutorial!! I LOVE the fun Liquid Appliqué. I used to have that in my stash. I might just have to get it out and see if it still works!!