Wednesday

Meet the Bloom Brigade!

Hello there, I’m so happy to have you back for another peek into what’s buzzing at Power Poppy. I first want to extend a huge, mushy thank you for the outpouring of encouragement and enthusiasm you shared with us yesterday. The joy was palpable, and I don’t mind telling you, I got a little misty eyed reading your comments and emails. OK, a lot misty eyed. :) Thank you, sweet friends, both old and new. We have a lot of good stuff to do together, and I’m pretty confident we’re going to have a blast doing it.

Well! The anticipation has been building to get a closer look at our design team, the people who will make my stamp designs come alive with color, depth, and personality. Our Bloom Brigade will be sharing their card creations later this week, but today, they’re each sharing an answer to a question we dreamed up! As you bebop betwixt the blogs, you’ll get a special look into the world of these wonderfully creative women. Without further adieu, I present:


The ladies of the Bloom Brigade have each answered a question on their blogs. You can find a link list at each stop, but come back here if you need a home base for our Q&A!

What’s your idea of taking life by the horns?  |  Allison Cope

What place have you visited that made a lasting impact?  |  Christine Okken

Diamonds? Pearls? (or Ring Pops?)  |  Cindy Lawrence

What TV sitcom family would you fit right into?  |  Danielle Kennedy

I pledge to try this one new thing this year:  |  Dawn Burnworth

Who did you write fan letters to as a teen?  |  Julie Koerber 

Words I live by…  |  Kathy Jones

Morning Sunshine or Night Owl?   |  Katie Sims

The things that truly feed my soul are…  |  Leslie Miller

I burst into uncontrollable laughter whenever…  |  Stacy Morgan

My personal theme song is…  |  Tosha Leyendekker


I’m going to just sneak in a quote from French novelist Marcel Proust, whose words you probably have seen many times before, but they seem so appropriate here:  “Let us be grateful for people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners, who make our souls blossom.” Bloom Brigade, I am ever so grateful for you!

I’d love to see you pop on over tomorrow for a peek into my sketchbooks, and some of the ideas that inspired our upcoming release. Yep, we are going to keep up the suspense a litttttle longer!



7 comments:

KimCreate said...

Nice bios by the design team. I have been following their work for years and can't wait until the stamps are revealed and cards are made!
Please hurry! :)

CASTOWNE said...

This is DEFINITELY a very original blog...so entertaining and thought-provoking. Can't wait to see future entries.

The "Bloom Brigade" is FABULOUS!

Lydia Fiedler said...

What a cool thoughtful way to introduce them!

CherylQuilts said...

I agree with Lydia! Fabulous way to introduce the Bloom Brigade! I'm ready! Amazing team!!

BeckyTE said...

What a fabulous team! I am thrilled to have Marcella designing more beautiful stamps for us! Congrats on the new business endeavor.

Lesley said...

I love how you've introduced the team! Looking forward to seeing your team bring your work to life!

Angela Westland Australia said...

I am so impressed with the quality of your stamps, I am in Australia and buy the clear mount. I've never liked the digital ones as my hubby and I travel in our motorhome from time to time and I can take your stamps with me. Just love them. I would love to see more male themed stamp sets. Ange from Australia.xxx